Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Camille Abordo - SFOS Behind The Artwork!

camilleabordo Check out all the amazing album artwork for #SoundsFromOuterSpace hand crafted by @zansot! (SWIPE👉) Before this album even existed, I had a lucid dream that I was flying through outer space, and as I got further away from the 🌏 & 🌙 I realized just how small we really are and how many of our biggest issues on earth would be nonexistent if we just love more and work together, allowing for one another’s strengths and weaknesses to harmonize. ☯️☮️💟 When I told my friend @tanold about the dream, he created a beautiful painting of me flying just outside the Milky Way, so I’d never forget. A month later he was killed being the hero he always was to everyone around him... That’s when I decided that his painting would be replicated & printed as the inside of my first album, to honor his memory and keep the core message of that dream at the center of this project. That’s why every purchase of #SoundsFromOuterSpace goes toward more than just me & my dreams, it goes to making this world a better place for all of us. Outside of creating together, the team & I have been focused on helping homeless people in California with their basic needs, but I hope in the future we will have the resources to go far beyond that and create lasting solutions to some of the worlds biggest issues, starting here in California. I have some big ideas that I intend to turn into reality soon but I’m going to need your help. SO CLICK THAT FOLLOW BUTTON, TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS & CLICK THE LINK IN BIO TO SUPPORT ME & THE TEAM SO WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD TOGETHER💕

(More pictures below the cut)

No comments: