Sunday, October 11, 2020

Old Signed Clique Girlz Photos!

Hey Everyone! So a few months back I came across these signed photos online for purchase. Of course as the fan I am I couldn't let these photos get away so I purchased them. I am not 100% sure when these photos were signed. The back of both of them say June 2008 (I think that's when the photos were printed) so they possibly could have been from around the time they opened for Demi Lovato? We'll never really know when they are from but they were definitely signed when they were Clique Girlz not Clique (as it says Clique Girlz on the back and they signed them with their star, crown, and heart symbols). Along with the signed photos were 2 of the pink holographic Clique Girlz stickers. Make sure to check them out under the cut.
Thanks!
<3 Kelsey




The backs of the photos

No comments: