Thursday, March 31, 2011

The End of No More Drama

  Ariel's Thoughts...
  • Ariel Moore

On Thursday 31st March 2011, said:
Hi Friends,


As you all know for the past year in a half I have been involved with a group project with Howie Dorough. At this point our contract with him is now up and do to his busy schedule will not be renewed. Do to the fact that Howie will no longer be involved with the project I myself have also decided to move on. Howie and I remain friends and I will always look to him for direction in my career. I have made great friends and worked with a lot of talented people and will never forget the experience. I wish everyone that I have worked with in this project the best in their future endeavors. I am moving on to other projects as we speak and am extremely excited about what the future holds for me and what lies ahead. I will keep you up to date and give you all the play by play as I can. Thank you for all your support, you really will never know how much it all means to me.

STAY BLESSED
Ariel<3

  • To all the Tweets and DM's as I posted, YES, I am continuing In My career.
  • And YES, Howie is about to go on tour and we are still great friends, and will always be there for each other in our careers.
  • Its hard to see through the tears right now because of all the amazing, beautiful, things everyone is saying. I am so thankful.
 Alex's Thoughts...
Alexandria Moore
i love my sister @.She is so strong,brave,talented, and smart! <33 No matter what path you take,you will be successful & amazing!


 Group Thoughts...
N.M.D. No More Drama

A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.

No comments: