Thursday, November 21, 2019

Camille Abordo - July Update!

(July 23, 2019)

(More pictures and videos below the cut)

Instagram

I'm headed to @unistudios today to ride the new Jurassic World ride like 300 times and join my fellow witches & wizards at Hogwarts for butterbeer 🍻 What house are you guys in?! I'm in Gryffindor ❤️ 💛 Rep your house in the comments below! 👇 (July 16, 2019)

Tagged Posts

aaron.segal What everyone is gonna look like after trying to storm Area 51...
👽
Just kidding. This is a behind the scenes shot from the Sounds from Outer Space music video I starred in by recording artist @camilleabordo. Swipe up in my stories to see the full video (I’ll also save it as a highlight in my stories titled SFOS if you’re seeing this after). Check it out!
📽
Directed by @justchambers, produced by @miss_karina_diaz. Makeup: @madeinmyimage. (July 14, 2019)

Camille Abordo Instagram Stories (July 16, 2019 - July 27, 2019)

No comments: