Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sara Diamond - June Update!


(More pictures and videos below the cut)

Instagram

Moment in time (June 8, 2019)

✊🏻 Praying for the elimination of unjust suffering. Praying for people over power plays. Praying for peace between us. 🕊 Shalom (June 13, 2019)

Ride is at a million streams on all platforms (!!!) and I’m feeling like if I can love myself again I’ll be on the road to riches. Listening to a song called Baby that Brody and I wrote and it’s feeling like a pop banger. The more I listen the more I ease up on the negative self talk. What are the next steps? TBD. @noisey @pigsandplans @complexca @billboard. That’s all for today folks thanks for stopping by and reading this caption. Check back later 👋🏻 (June 23, 2019)

Full EP available on YouTube ✨
•• Now/then, whats your favourite song off the EP? #foreword (June 28, 2019)

Layers (June 29, 2019)







Tagged Posts
amtofmpromotions @iamsaradiamond’s vocals are UNREAL!😧 Watch the premiere of #LIVEatFINE featuring Sara Diamond on YouTube now! Thanks to @theharrisonfine,@niagarafallscraftdistillers and Sara Diamond, couldn’t have done it without you ❤️🎶 Video link in bio (June 5, 2019)

wendelina123 The perfect distraction for my golf game today. Perfect excuse for a “mulligan” lol. Happy Sunday! #golf #doublebogies (June 9, 2019)

colerolland When you hit the last note just right.. 😩🙏🏻 // 📸 @ohdagyo (June 15, 2019)

21entgroup Congratulations @tylershawmusic on your #1 single #WithYou (French Version) on radio in #Quebec (June 25, 2019)

Sara Diamond Instagram Stories (June 6, 2019 - June 30, 2019)


Sara Diamond - "Latter" & "Lift Me Up"


Sara Diamond - "Know My Name"


Sara Diamond - "Ride"


Sara Diamond - Crash {Live}

No comments: