Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sara Diamond - July Update!

Re uploaded cause #spacing Hope to see you there! Link to Friday’s tickets in my bio ⚡️ (July 1, 2019)

(More pictures and videos below the cut)

Instagram

Night (July 9, 2019)

Somewhere, some time, slightly dramatized (July 10, 2019)

a vibe (July 20, 2019)

Tagged Posts

bynonofficial BRUHHHHHHHHH! 🎙 ⁠⠀
⁠For those of you who may not know, I’ve been spending time back home in Canada recently with some of the most talented and hard working individuals in Montréal and I’m really excited to show you what we have been up to. ⠀
It truly warms my heart to have such a solid crew working around and alongside me to bring the best possible music. ⠀

📸: @drowster (July 1, 2019)

Sara Diamond Instagram Stories (July 1, 2019 - July 27, 2019)


No comments: